GreenMax S&F offers financial, commercial, and strategic consulting services based on its experience across a range of emerging markets, technologies, regulatory regimes, project structures and country specific factors.
Acting as advisors primarily to Development Finance Institutions and commercial financiers and with direct development experience ourselves, we bring the perspective of hands-on practitioners to each assignment.
Our range of services includes:
- Sustainable Energy Market and regulatory analysis
- Renewable Energy Project pipeline identification, screening and due diligence
- Energy Efficiency Project pipeline identification, screening and due diligence
- Development of Project Screening and avoided emissions reporting software
- Capacity building for developers on how to get to financial close
- Capacity building for financiers on how to build project pipeline and understand risk and expected returns of Sustainable Energy Infrastructure Assets
- Project Assessment Reports (Finance Due Diligence services)
- Screening and selection of pre-approved Sustainable Energy equipment and suppliers
- Design of financial products for sustainable energy
- Structuring of project finance for sustainable energy
- Design and implementation of training and technology centers of excellence for sustainability energy solutions
In addition, GreenMax S&F conducts training sessions and workshops on project finance for solar, wind, and other renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies for governments, financial institutions, industry associations and private clients. One of our recent projects has included the design of a Renewable Energy Centre of Excellence in Southern Africa.